HomeGalleryFAQRegisterLog in{SA} Clan Site
Announcements: Be sure to check-in for Roll Call for November!
For information regarding our Ventrilo server, please click here.

Uploaded Image

FV's application ...AKA Mozzarella (Completed)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
{SA}ROE|Mozzarella
Elite

Age : 22 Registration date : 2010-08-13 Number of posts : 1472 Location : You tell me

PostSubject: FV's application ...AKA Mozzarella (Completed)   Mon 16 Aug 2010 - 5:40

1. My name ingame is FvUnited, or mostly FV

2. i m 20

3. i may not be the best sniper, but definitely not the worst. alot of members have said that i should join/ they should back me, but i cant remember their names.

4.here are some screenshots
i cant find out how to put the screenshots on the internet, so here you go with the data on the screenshots

FV 20 kills, 19 deaths, at vacant, 5 on 5 on 8/12/10 9:00 PM

FV 8 kills, 2 deaths, at pipelin, against {SA}RCT|War 1v1 on 8/14/10 6:29 PM

FV 23 kills, 23 deaths, at showdown, it was 3 v 3, but 2 people left, then 1 more went spectate, on 8/15/10 7:13 PM

all these were on your own server, {SA}SNIPERS ONLY, the times are all pacific standard time, so you can check your logs if you have them

5. i remember at least {SA}RCT|War will back me, not sure about all the others.
Back to top Go down
{SA}Mattagon
Private
Private

Age : 21 Registration date : 2009-03-09 Number of posts : 237 Location : California

PostSubject: Re: FV's application ...AKA Mozzarella (Completed)   Mon 16 Aug 2010 - 5:53

Nice to you apply!
Back to top Go down
ReckNball

Age : 46 Registration date : 2010-07-06 Number of posts : 82 Location : Philly

PostSubject: Re: FV's application ...AKA Mozzarella (Completed)   Mon 16 Aug 2010 - 6:48

welcome FV great to see you on the site great gaming with you on the server today hope to kill you soon later.
Back to top Go down
http://www.arsenalgamingrigs.com
{SA}CL|ghost
Sniper Academy Clan Leader

Age : 108 Registration date : 2009-08-22 Number of posts : 2080 Location : Somewhere in the abyss

PostSubject: Re: FV's application ...AKA Mozzarella (Completed)   Mon 16 Aug 2010 - 9:39

Hello FV,
I have now played against you and with you over the last few days or so and you show promise in becoming a sniper killing machine with a little help from your {SA} brothers. Yes, I said {SA}brothers now put on your Rct. Tags so you can begin your journey with {SA} as a recruit.

Make sure you take the time to review the link below:
http://snipersacademy.lforum.biz/apply-for-sa-f3/joining-sa-rct-tags-t1105.htm

Please now change your name on:

-Forum
-Server
-Xfire (If available)

EXAMPLE = {SA}Rct.FV
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FV's application ...AKA Mozzarella (Completed)   Mon 16 Aug 2010 - 10:06

After a fair while playing with this guy
I back him
Good Luck,

{SA}MrAwesome Very Happy
Back to top Go down
{SA}LT|~IAM
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Age : 607 Registration date : 2010-05-01 Number of posts : 663 Location : Germany Hell.

PostSubject: Re: FV's application ...AKA Mozzarella (Completed)   Tue 17 Aug 2010 - 11:49

Hi FV, welcome in {SA}site & server !

Gratz for your rct tags.

I hope see you soon on battlefield.

Have fun.

#Shurik'N
Back to top Go down
{SA}Insanity
Private
Private

Age : 27 Registration date : 2010-08-16 Number of posts : 54 Location :

PostSubject: Re: FV's application ...AKA Mozzarella (Completed)   Sat 4 Sep 2010 - 2:47

{SA}*5|Mattagon wrote:
Nice to you apply!

what?
Back to top Go down
{SA}CL|ghost

Age : 108 Registration date : 2009-08-22 Number of posts : 2080 Location : Somewhere in the abyss

PostSubject: Re: FV's application ...AKA Mozzarella (Completed)   Sat 25 Sep 2010 - 8:26

Hello Fv,

I have played on the {SA} a number of times now and like your attitude and you loyalty to the {SA} clan. You are a good sniper and know the {SA} rules and plus do not have any problems enforcing them which is a bonus.

Anyhow just wanted to say keep staying active on the {SA} server and you will for sure obtain the rank of Private.

{SA}CROE|ghost
Back to top Go down
{SA}CL|ghost

PostSubject: Re: FV's application ...AKA Mozzarella (Completed)   Fri 19 Nov 2010 - 3:14

LOL I have noticed you are back and it is good to see you on the forum as much as you have been :-)

I will update this by the weekend talk to you then.

{SA}CROE|ghost
Back to top Go down
{SA}CL|ghost

PostSubject: Re: FV's application ...AKA Mozzarella (Completed)   Thu 25 Nov 2010 - 19:46

{SA}FV,

Well I would like to thank you FV for be true to {SA} and staying active as much as you can even thou right now its tuff with no server. Anyhow by being active on the forum is also a big part of being a member and shows ones loyalty to the clan.

With that being said, it is now official you are now been promoted to the status of a private of {SA}! I will make the necessary changes to your tags so that it shows your new status.

Please everyone given Private {SA}FV a shout out and congratulate him on his promotion request!

{SA}CROE|ghost
Back to top Go down
{SA}CL|ghost

PostSubject: Re: FV's application ...AKA Mozzarella (Completed)   Wed 12 Jan 2011 - 3:42

Note this is just for documentation purposes:

http://snipersacademy.lforum.biz/t1634-safv-is-now
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FV's application ...AKA Mozzarella (Completed)   

Back to top Go down

FV's application ...AKA Mozzarella (Completed)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: New Recruits / Officers :: Apply for {SA} -