HomeGalleryFAQRegisterLog in{SA} Clan Site
Announcements: Be sure to check-in for Roll Call for November!
For information regarding our Ventrilo server, please click here.

Uploaded Image

Reacher's Application. (Application Rejected due to inactivity on the {SA} server and Forum.)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
{SA}Rct.Reacher

Age : 24 Registration date : 2011-05-15 Number of posts : 39 Location : Washington State

PostSubject: Re: Reacher's Application. (Application Rejected due to inactivity on the {SA} server and Forum.)   Sat 28 May 2011 - 9:49

{SA}*5|LT|Sperrow wrote:
Ghost, I personally am recommending {SA}RCT|Reacher for immediate full membership into {SA} and for him to be tested for *5 soon after if he wants to; whether or not he is of SGT rank. He is a player unlike many I have ever seen, and I see him representing this clan unlike no other. He has heart, determination, skill, perseverance, and an overall good character, and I cannot wait to continue to play with him, and see what tricks he has hidden up his sleeves. Hope you go far Reacher.

jaw-droppingly awesome recommendation, thank you!
Back to top Go down
{SA}Jinx
Private
Private

Age : 23 Registration date : 2009-03-03 Number of posts : 418 Location : Kentucky

PostSubject: Re: Reacher's Application. (Application Rejected due to inactivity on the {SA} server and Forum.)   Sat 28 May 2011 - 20:33

Believe it or not, Sperrow and i have been talking about this for a while. Reacher is one amazing shot and a great attitude to boot, He is most definitely an amazing sniper. I think it's great idea to put his application.

We wont make it easy, infact i think it's only fair if BOTH sperrow and I tryout Reacher...
Back to top Go down
Kain

Age : 23 Registration date : 2009-03-21 Number of posts : 974 Location : USA Kentucky

PostSubject: Re: Reacher's Application. (Application Rejected due to inactivity on the {SA} server and Forum.)   Sun 29 May 2011 - 0:12

Every member is assigned the same time, and none deserve special attention, unless they are returning players. Let him do his time and keep it fair to all recruits.

Thanks.
`Kain
Back to top Go down
{SA}Rct.Reacher

Age : 24 Registration date : 2011-05-15 Number of posts : 39 Location : Washington State

PostSubject: Re: Reacher's Application. (Application Rejected due to inactivity on the {SA} server and Forum.)   Sun 29 May 2011 - 0:14

{SA}*5|Jinx wrote:
Believe it or not, Sperrow and i have been talking about this for a while. Reacher is one amazing shot and a great attitude to boot, He is most definitely an amazing sniper. I think it's great idea to put his application.

We wont make it easy, infact i think it's only fair if BOTH sperrow and I tryout Reacher...

A 2v1, with you and sperrow on one team? Haha, I don't think that's even possible to conquer, but I'd give it my best shot.

Thanks for the backing Razz
Back to top Go down
{SA}*5|CPT|Sperrow
{SA} Sniper Elite *5 Member

Age : 24 Registration date : 2009-03-23 Number of posts : 647 Location : wouldnt u like to know, California

PostSubject: Re: Reacher's Application. (Application Rejected due to inactivity on the {SA} server and Forum.)   Sun 29 May 2011 - 2:49

Reacher, I've played you multiple times now, more than you know (I got 4 undercover profiles of all different ranks, SHHHH, dont tell the others). You are an amazing player, you have beaten me MANY times, and I suspect that you will probably be able to beat not just me, but Jinx as well, even if it was 2v1. As Kain has put, you will have to wait until you become a private, but once you become that, please go ahead and apply for SGT rank, I will gladly back you so then you can apply for the *5 position. Just start playing some more, havent seen you on in a bit, and I guarantee you when people like Ghost and Kain start seeing you play, they will begin to understand what me and Jinx are talking about.

Smile
Back to top Go down
{SA}CL|ghost
Sniper Academy Clan Leader

Age : 108 Registration date : 2009-08-22 Number of posts : 2080 Location : Somewhere in the abyss

PostSubject: Re: Reacher's Application. (Application Rejected due to inactivity on the {SA} server and Forum.)   Sun 29 May 2011 - 3:20

Spoken like a true {SA} Member, kudo's Sperrow.

Reach keep up the good sniping prowess! For you and all the other RCT's are looking FN great!

Back to top Go down
{SA}Rct.Reacher

PostSubject: Re: Reacher's Application. (Application Rejected due to inactivity on the {SA} server and Forum.)   Sun 29 May 2011 - 4:12

{SA}*5|LT|Sperrow wrote:
Reacher, I've played you multiple times now, more than you know (I got 4 undercover profiles of all different ranks, SHHHH, dont tell the others). You are an amazing player, you have beaten me MANY times, and I suspect that you will probably be able to beat not just me, but Jinx as well, even if it was 2v1. As Kain has put, you will have to wait until you become a private, but once you become that, please go ahead and apply for SGT rank, I will gladly back you so then you can apply for the *5 position. Just start playing some more, havent seen you on in a bit, and I guarantee you when people like Ghost and Kain start seeing you play, they will begin to understand what me and Jinx are talking about.

Smile

Oooo you sneaky! I think I have an idea of who a you might be, though ;P

But yea, I'm going to sit out the waiting period first before I do anything.
Thanks a million, Sperrow! =P
Back to top Go down
{SA}Rct.Reacher

PostSubject: Re: Reacher's Application. (Application Rejected due to inactivity on the {SA} server and Forum.)   Sun 29 May 2011 - 4:17

{SA}*5|LT|Sperrow wrote:

Smile

Also, whats your xfire/other method of contacting you? I want to throw some ideas and stuff by you.
Back to top Go down
{SA}BayouBengal
Private
Private

Age : 21 Registration date : 2010-08-03 Number of posts : 104 Location :

PostSubject: Re: Reacher's Application. (Application Rejected due to inactivity on the {SA} server and Forum.)   Mon 30 May 2011 - 10:06

I back him. Good player, great attitude, follows the rules, etc.
Back to top Go down
{SA}*5|CPT|Sperrow

Age : 24 Registration date : 2009-03-23 Number of posts : 647 Location : wouldnt u like to know, California

PostSubject: Re: Reacher's Application. (Application Rejected due to inactivity on the {SA} server and Forum.)   Wed 1 Jun 2011 - 0:50

I have xfire: sperrow1, though I dont use it any more, if you want to talk to me straight up, your best chance is either on our ventrilo server when im on, or over facebook, if you want to communicate over fb then email me at sparkist1@yahoo.com, and ill respond back with info you need
Back to top Go down
{SA}*5|CPT|Sperrow

PostSubject: Re: Reacher's Application. (Application Rejected due to inactivity on the {SA} server and Forum.)   Wed 1 Jun 2011 - 0:52

and thank you ghost for the kudos, I like a good kudos once in a while Razz

and reacher, your welcome What a Face
Back to top Go down
{SA}*5|CPT|Sperrow

PostSubject: Re: Reacher's Application. (Application Rejected due to inactivity on the {SA} server and Forum.)   Wed 1 Jun 2011 - 0:53

if xfire is easier, i can get that reloaded up to talk, just tell me which you would most prefer
Back to top Go down
{SA}CL|ghost

Age : 108 Registration date : 2009-08-22 Number of posts : 2080 Location : Somewhere in the abyss

PostSubject: Re: Reacher's Application. (Application Rejected due to inactivity on the {SA} server and Forum.)   Fri 8 Jul 2011 - 7:35

HMMM????????

Where did you go?

{SA}CROE|ghost
Back to top Go down
{SA}CL|ghost

PostSubject: Re: Reacher's Application. (Application Rejected due to inactivity on the {SA} server and Forum.)   Sun 17 Jul 2011 - 1:52

documentation:

{SA}CROE|ghost
Back to top Go down
{SA}CL|ghost

PostSubject: Re: Reacher's Application. (Application Rejected due to inactivity on the {SA} server and Forum.)   Wed 17 Aug 2011 - 5:45

I hope {SA} members will now understand why there is a application process so that people are not ranked up from the get go.

Your {SA} Admin have learned from there past mistakes and is why we have set the mandatory 2 month trial basis. I have let this app go for a while longer due to the applicant doing so well and hoping that he may pop his head back in to say hi. Anyhow...

Reacher if you get this update, please update {SA] with your status and if you are still interested in being part of the {SA} Team. You have 4 weeks to respond and if by the end of the 4 weeks you have not responded your application will then be rejected.

Hope to hear from yah soon,

{SA}CROE|ghost

{SA}CROE|ghost
Back to top Go down
{SA}CPT|Donkeh
Captain
Captain

Age : 19 Registration date : 2011-06-11 Number of posts : 1293 Location :

PostSubject: Re: Reacher's Application. (Application Rejected due to inactivity on the {SA} server and Forum.)   Tue 6 Sep 2011 - 2:12

Havent seen you in a long time man, come back on soon, wanna play with you again Wink
Back to top Go down
{SA}CL|ghost

PostSubject: Re: Reacher's Application. (Application Rejected due to inactivity on the {SA} server and Forum.)   Sun 25 Sep 2011 - 0:53

{SA}CROE|ghost wrote:
I hope {SA} members will now understand why there is a application process so that people are not ranked up from the get go.

Your {SA} Admin have learned from there past mistakes and is why we have set the mandatory 2 month trial basis. I have let this app go for a while longer due to the applicant doing so well and hoping that he may pop his head back in to say hi. Anyhow...

Reacher if you get this update, please update {SA] with your status and if you are still interested in being part of the {SA} Team. You have 4 weeks to respond and if by the end of the 4 weeks you have not responded your application will then be rejected.

Hope to hear from yah soon,

{SA}CROE|ghost

{SA}CROE|ghost

Application Rejected. If anyone happens to see Reacher on and he has his tags please let him know to remove his tags. Keep in mind, make sure to be nice about it since I respect this guy but he is unfortunately not active enough to become a member of {SA}.

Thank you,

{SA}CROE|ghost
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Reacher's Application. (Application Rejected due to inactivity on the {SA} server and Forum.)   

Back to top Go down

Reacher's Application. (Application Rejected due to inactivity on the {SA} server and Forum.)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2 Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: New Recruits / Officers :: Apply for {SA} -