HomeGalleryFAQRegisterLog in{SA} Clan Site
Announcements: Be sure to check-in for Roll Call for November!
For information regarding our Ventrilo server, please click here.

Uploaded Image

Exceptionally rude SA Member- AK47

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
{SA}MaJoR_SiGhTs
Major
Major

Age : 30 Registration date : 2009-02-27 Number of posts : 852 Location : Ontario, Canada

PostSubject: Re: Exceptionally rude SA Member- AK47   Fri 3 Apr 2009 - 4:25

I appreciate your bringing this to our attention, it WILL be dealt with.
http://Sa-snipersacademy.co.cc
{SA}RTFM|Sinful
Sniper Academy Clan Leader

Age : 26 Registration date : 2009-03-07 Number of posts : 930 Location : Tucson, Arizona

PostSubject: Re: Exceptionally rude SA Member- AK47   Wed 15 Apr 2009 - 13:58

Jasmine, next time something like that happens, take a screenshot of your console, where it shows the person saying the stuff. Assuming you don't know how to get into console, just press shift + ~, and it'll open the expanded version, and scroll up to the section where it shows what the person is saying.

Once you've taken the screenshot, mess with the image's saturation, to make it remove most of the colors, so the text is easier to read, especially if it's hard to see the persons name. After you've done all that, upload it to photbucket or something, then put it either on the forum, or send it to the higher-ups, and let them take action.

btw, I have a screenshot of him being rude to me, too, uncalled for. If you want, Major, or any other higher-up, I can send you the screenshot.

~Sinful Pain
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/bstrickler
{SA}RTFM|Sinful

Age : 26 Registration date : 2009-03-07 Number of posts : 930 Location : Tucson, Arizona

PostSubject: Re: Exceptionally rude SA Member- AK47   Thu 16 Apr 2009 - 2:52

{SA}CP|Clover[Victor]SLG] wrote:
I have no clue why ur taking it out on jazzy , I consider all =GP= members a close friend and i would apreciat it if u gave them some respect , there a bad ass clan , and a good group of people , no need to hate on them.

I hope you're talkin to AK, not me, lol. I was givin advice to Jas about what to do when an {SA} member is being rude.

~Sinful Pain
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/bstrickler
Kain

Age : 23 Registration date : 2009-03-21 Number of posts : 974 Location : USA Kentucky

PostSubject: Re:   Thu 16 Apr 2009 - 3:43

Wow. AK if you did nothing then stop getting pissed off. This topic is to violent.. All I am going to say is, ak you need to grow up, you have been "rude" to me before as well. If you leave, thats your choice, and I am sure not many people will care. *not being rude. just stating a fact* I hope that you dont leave. And become a better person through {SA}. The internet these days is full of violence and kids under 15 cussing their hearts out and typing stuff that should not be typed. AK if you are having family problems. I recommend you take a leave for a while like our other clan member Snipez. It may help.
Back to top Go down
Kain

Age : 23 Registration date : 2009-03-21 Number of posts : 974 Location : USA Kentucky

PostSubject: Re:   Thu 16 Apr 2009 - 4:02

I agree. And I posted something Similar in news section.
Back to top Go down
{SA}LT|Rick
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Age : 24 Registration date : 2009-03-02 Number of posts : 124 Location : MI

PostSubject: Re: Exceptionally rude SA Member- AK47   Thu 16 Apr 2009 - 4:23

Cant we all just get along????
Back to top Go down
{SA}Mattagon
Private
Private

Age : 21 Registration date : 2009-03-09 Number of posts : 237 Location : California

PostSubject: Re: Exceptionally rude SA Member- AK47   Thu 16 Apr 2009 - 6:31

Quote :
I'm thinking of quitting {SA}

dont fag out on us sir
Back to top Go down
Kain

PostSubject: Re:   Sat 18 Apr 2009 - 5:09

Noone has really quit since Missy has made her clan. Just taking some leaves. Even sinful says he can moniter our servers. I agree with the drama part though.
Back to top Go down
Kain

PostSubject: Re:   Sat 18 Apr 2009 - 5:51

did u not see what I put.. lol.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Exceptionally rude SA Member- AK47   

Back to top Go down

Exceptionally rude SA Member- AK47

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Kicks / Bans / Probations :: Ban Listings -