HomeGalleryFAQRegisterLog in{SA} Clan Site
Announcements: Be sure to check-in for Roll Call for November!
For information regarding our Ventrilo server, please click here.

Uploaded Image

Slixk is asking for a Promo (Complete)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Jacen Kast

Age : 28 Registration date : 2009-04-18 Number of posts : 312 Location : Oklahoma

PostSubject: Re: Slixk is asking for a Promo (Complete)   Sat 22 Oct 2011 - 14:16

I back Slixk as well considering i play with him on CoD4 some times and LoL on a daily basis and have come to learn he is an awesome gamer and has a lot of patience which shows the making of a great SA member in the long run

I back Slixk 110% rofl (110% was a mistype but thought it would be funny regardless rofl) lol!
Back to top Go down
{SA}CPT|Donkeh
Captain
Captain

Age : 19 Registration date : 2011-06-11 Number of posts : 1293 Location :

PostSubject: Re: Slixk is asking for a Promo (Complete)   Sat 22 Oct 2011 - 14:20

{SA}CP| Jacen Kast wrote:
I back Slixk as well considering i play with him on CoD4 some times and LoL on a daily basis and have come to learn he is an awesome gamer and has a lot of patience which shows the making of a great SA member in the long run

I back Slixk 110% rofl (110% was a mistype but thought it would be funny regardless rofl) lol!

I feel the same way, Slixk is an AWESOME gamer. He is very good (he pwns me like 90 %^of the time Razz). He play LoL alot, which shows that he wants to get better! I back him (for SGT) and plz dont leave...
Back to top Go down
{SA}*5|CROE|Rambo
{SA} Sniper Elite *5 Member

Age : 21 Registration date : 2009-03-10 Number of posts : 1109 Location :

PostSubject: Re: Slixk is asking for a Promo (Complete)   Mon 7 Nov 2011 - 4:26

Slixk,

Your application for a promotion in now in the process of being reviewed.

Be sure to keep an eye out for any further updates Smile

{SA}*5|CROE|Rambo

Back to top Go down
{SA}CL|ghost
Sniper Academy Clan Leader
Sniper Academy Clan Leader

Age : 107 Registration date : 2009-08-22 Number of posts : 2080 Location : Somewhere in the abyss

PostSubject: Re: Slixk is asking for a Promo (Complete)   Sun 13 Nov 2011 - 9:14

My thoughts on this promotion request.

First of all the applicant is a very good at sniping and all in all has a good demeanor about him. The applicant gets along with others and has been an official member of {SA} since May 1st 2011.

But here is where this promotion gets touchy and is due to the applicant stating that he is going to resign from the {SA} team...

http://snipersacademy.lforum.biz/t2245-slixk-possible-resignation

Now because of this, it effects this promotion request due to the member wanting to leave. For you cannot give a promotion to someone who wants to leave. That would just be crazy and is why I will need to have a response in the resignation topic by the end of the month. If the Slixk does not update it by then I will proceed with his request and make it official by removing the {SA} tags...

Keep in mind all if you are planing on leaving please don't place a promotion request which just waste the time of your CROE's and ROE's.

Thank you,

{SA}CL|ghost

Back to top Go down
{SA}CPT|Donkeh
Captain
Captain

PostSubject: Re: Slixk is asking for a Promo (Complete)   Sun 13 Nov 2011 - 15:54

Hey slixk,
let us hear something of ya soon, your a pro sniper and you truly deserve this promo, wouldnt want to see you leaving Sad

Donkeh
Back to top Go down
Jacen Kast

Age : 28 Registration date : 2009-04-18 Number of posts : 312 Location : Oklahoma

PostSubject: Re: Slixk is asking for a Promo (Complete)   Sun 13 Nov 2011 - 17:55

I agree bro we got your back man stick it out
Back to top Go down
{SA}CP|Devil///
Corporal
Corporal

Age : 24 Registration date : 2011-05-21 Number of posts : 404 Location : wHERE ANYONE NEEDS A WELL PLACED BULLET!

PostSubject: Re: Slixk is asking for a Promo (Complete)   Tue 15 Nov 2011 - 18:59

for sure brotha
Back to top Go down
{SA}ROE|Mozzarella
Elite

Age : 21 Registration date : 2010-08-13 Number of posts : 1472 Location : You tell me

PostSubject: Re: Slixk is asking for a Promo (Complete)   Sat 26 Nov 2011 - 0:16

I have not seen slix lately, can anyone say otherwise?

Wubb Wubb
Back to top Go down
{SA}CP|WarMachine
Corporal
Corporal

Age : 20 Registration date : 2010-03-07 Number of posts : 397 Location : U.S.A.

PostSubject: Re: Slixk is asking for a Promo (Complete)   Sat 26 Nov 2011 - 0:52

I havent seen him since ive been back, which is 7 days now
Back to top Go down
{SA}CPT|Donkeh
Captain
Captain

PostSubject: Re: Slixk is asking for a Promo (Complete)   Sat 26 Nov 2011 - 5:27

nope, not a word. Asked ATRS Ashleyy about it, she heard from him but she doesn't know when hell be joining us again.
Back to top Go down
Jacen Kast

PostSubject: Re: Slixk is asking for a Promo (Complete)   Sat 26 Nov 2011 - 5:35

I used to talk to him every day on Skype and not hearing a thing since he up and disappeared starting to wonder if something else happen lol.
Back to top Go down
{SA}ROE|Mozzarella
Elite

Age : 21 Registration date : 2010-08-13 Number of posts : 1472 Location : You tell me

PostSubject: Re: Slixk is asking for a Promo (Complete)   Sat 26 Nov 2011 - 23:48

I asked [ATRS]Vilgent|L, and he checked the logs and said the last time he was seen on their servers was the last time slixk has been on the site.

Wubb Wubb
Back to top Go down
{SA}ROE|Samuri
Elite

Age : 23 Registration date : 2009-03-08 Number of posts : 605 Location :

PostSubject: Re: Slixk is asking for a Promo (Complete)   Sun 27 Nov 2011 - 0:02

he was on steam two days ago i know that. he may just be outa town for thanks giving on top of being super super busy. the next time he is on steam ill try and contact him.
Back to top Go down
{SA}Slixk
Corporal
Corporal

Age : 22 Registration date : 2011-04-28 Number of posts : 96 Location : some where Under the Influence

PostSubject: Re: Slixk is asking for a Promo (Complete)   Mon 28 Nov 2011 - 9:12

where has he been???
Back to top Go down
{SA}ROE|Samuri
Elite

PostSubject: Re: Slixk is asking for a Promo (Complete)   Mon 28 Nov 2011 - 10:09

like a ninja
Back to top Go down
{SA}Slixk
Corporal
Corporal

Age : 22 Registration date : 2011-04-28 Number of posts : 96 Location : some where Under the Influence

PostSubject: Re: Slixk is asking for a Promo (Complete)   Mon 28 Nov 2011 - 17:00

duhh like always aha buhh ill be on today to take some dog tagz x)
Back to top Go down
{SA}ROE|Mozzarella
Elite

PostSubject: Re: Slixk is asking for a Promo (Complete)   Tue 29 Nov 2011 - 2:18

Slixk, thanks for staying. I would hate to see you go man.

Wubb Wubb
Back to top Go down
{SA}CPT|Donkeh
Captain
Captain

PostSubject: Re: Slixk is asking for a Promo (Complete)   Tue 29 Nov 2011 - 2:55

Cool that youre not gonna leave slixk Wink, I would hate to see you going as well. See you on the battlefield soon.

Donkeh <3
Back to top Go down
Jacen Kast

PostSubject: Re: Slixk is asking for a Promo (Complete)   Tue 29 Nov 2011 - 22:23

I agree with all bro shoot next time toss us a line and let us know ur going to be LOA roflmao
Back to top Go down
{SA}CP|WarMachine
Corporal
Corporal

Age : 20 Registration date : 2010-03-07 Number of posts : 397 Location : U.S.A.

PostSubject: Re: Slixk is asking for a Promo (Complete)   Thu 8 Dec 2011 - 6:01

I think slixk should be promoted. He is definetly one of the better/best snipers on the clan, and upholds rules well. Straight and to the point, he has my back.
Back to top Go down
{SA}Slixk
Corporal
Corporal

PostSubject: Re: Slixk is asking for a Promo (Complete)   Thu 8 Dec 2011 - 6:04

Thanxzz War nice playin with you again!
Back to top Go down
{SA}ROE|Samuri
Elite

PostSubject: Re: Slixk is asking for a Promo (Complete)   Fri 9 Dec 2011 - 7:27

Seeing as slixk is active again i see absolutly no reason not to support him. So yes i back him for a promotion to.
Back to top Go down
{SA}*5|CROE|Rambo

Age : 21 Registration date : 2009-03-10 Number of posts : 1109 Location :

PostSubject: Re: Slixk is asking for a Promo (Complete)   Thu 15 Dec 2011 - 0:45

Promotion Application Results will be posted SOON!!!!!!!!

Be sure to keep checking for updates, as you don't know when I may post the results Wink Wink Wink Wink

{SA}*5|CROE|Rambo Cool Cool

Back to top Go down
{SA}ROE|Mozzarella
Elite

PostSubject: Re: Slixk is asking for a Promo (Complete)   Mon 19 Dec 2011 - 21:42

Slixk has developed a habit for quickswitching. I went undercover on him, and while another {SA} was not looking, decided he could quickswitch on the dumb guy who talks IN ALL CAPS, and barely knows how to use a sniper. It happened a multitude of times.

If quickswitching gets in the way of our rules on our server, then dont do it on other servers, so you wont instinctively do it on our server, or try to get away with quickswitching on a "noob". Let that be a lesson for all, not just Slixk

Wubb Wubb
Back to top Go down
{SA}Slixk
Corporal
Corporal

PostSubject: Re: Slixk is asking for a Promo (Complete)   Tue 20 Dec 2011 - 0:36

Mozzy me and toader always mess around and plus you were the only one in there if there were more people in the server i wouldnt have done it but still not acceptable ill stop...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Slixk is asking for a Promo (Complete)   Today at 1:56

Back to top Go down

Slixk is asking for a Promo (Complete)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 4 Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: New Recruits / Officers :: Officer Positions -