HomeGalleryFAQRegisterLog in{SA} Clan Site
Announcements: Be sure to check-in for Roll Call for November!
For information regarding our Ventrilo server, please click here.

Uploaded Image

THEANNIHILATOR Application!!!! AKA INFAMOUS420 (Rejected)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
Jacen Kast

Age : 28 Registration date : 2009-04-18 Number of posts : 312 Location : Oklahoma

PostSubject: Re: THEANNIHILATOR Application!!!! AKA INFAMOUS420 (Rejected)   Wed 9 Nov 2011 - 4:39

OK I am going to say this now since it is still going on say something once, AND Don't threaten to post a video or anything like that cause it is just wrong.

Just mention it and move on to cause this big deal about it is pointless as well as rude, and does nothing but cause problems to those that are trying to join.

This the reason for putting an app in is to point out these things and not make such a nightmare out of it, also so we can help them with this.

I have done it joined a server that is snipers only no knives no clay or nades or stuns. did it out of reaction and continued on and even when I go back I do it again out of habit and try to correct what I was doing wrong by not doing it again.

At the time Infamous was part of the clan we did allow QS so in a way it became a Habit so to sit here and belittle him the way I am seeing is an extreme

We all make mistakes
Back to top Go down
{SA}ROE|Mozzarella
Elite

Age : 21 Registration date : 2010-08-13 Number of posts : 1472 Location : You tell me

PostSubject: Re: THEANNIHILATOR Application!!!! AKA INFAMOUS420 (Rejected)   Wed 9 Nov 2011 - 5:22

I pressed this because he just wont admit it.

And yes you can fix your mistakes, but i have seen him do it REPEATEDLY. Not one or 2 times then saying im sorry, it wont happen again, and everythings just fine and dandy after that. He kept on doing it. Not as often, but still happened.

I know you can make a habit out of it, but after playing on a sniper server allowing it for 2+hours at a time, i still go back to {SA} and can control myself. If it happens that i slip, if someone sees me and calls me out for it, then i will admit it. not keep denying it like this. That has been the part of this that has bothered me most. The denial

Wubb Wubb
Back to top Go down
{SA}LT|Chevy
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Age : 22 Registration date : 2011-05-01 Number of posts : 622 Location : Car shows

PostSubject: Re: THEANNIHILATOR Application!!!! AKA INFAMOUS420 (Rejected)   Sun 13 Nov 2011 - 4:45

Just relax now. i haven't seen him do it since i've been playing him, not even on tac fridays. i think he is fine now and you should move on with the app. he is a very skilled player and i also think he would make a great member to this clan.
Back to top Go down
{SA}CL|ghost
Sniper Academy Clan Leader

Age : 107 Registration date : 2009-08-22 Number of posts : 2080 Location : Somewhere in the abyss

PostSubject: Re: THEANNIHILATOR Application!!!! AKA INFAMOUS420 (Rejected)   Sun 13 Nov 2011 - 9:49

DOCUMENTATION FOR ROE'S AND CROE'S:

{SA}CL|ghost wrote:
Now as you can see from the below quote that {SA} is very lenient when it comes to a current member being active on the server and or forum. What I am trying to say, is that before you go off half cocked, and make any rash decisions on leaving {SA}. Why not try taking a break from {SA} for a bit? If you are allowed up to 3 months without being required to make a post or being active and still remain a current member. Then take that time to reflect on why it is you want to leave {SA}. If at that point you realize that {SA} is no longer something that you care to be a part of. Then place your resignation post so that you can be removed from the {SA} member list.

{SA}MaJoR_SiGhTs wrote:
[center]
From now on, we are going to require that every {SA} member checks in at least once every 3 months. You don't have to check in daily/weekly! More than 1 post/month on this thread WILL be deleted, unless you are updating that you will be away/AWL (Absent With Leave). If you disappear for 3 months without alerting an Elite member, or at the very least, a LT (they will alert an Elite member, or post here), you will be transferred to the inactive member list. After 6 months of being on there, you will be removed from {SA} entirely, and you will have to re-apply.

Today's date (03-11-2010)

Now here is where your chance in wanting back into {SA} should end. If you have taken the time off from {SA} to reflect and decided {SA} is not for you, or you had just decided to act without thinking. Then I believe that from this day forward the below quote from {SA}RTFM|Sinful should now go in effect . With the only exceptions given to those with personal problems as SIN had listed in his comment below.

{SA}RTFM|Sinful wrote:
I just want to let y'all know that from now on, if you leave {SA} for any reason but personal problems (injured, school, computer problems, etc.), and then decide you want to come back, I'm sorry, but we will not take you back, as this will help keep up our image as a well-maintained/regulated clan (might decrease peoples desire to come in a clan where people are able to leave, then come back a few days/weeks later)
This is not directed towards any single person, its primarily due to so many people having left the clan, that I feel something should be done about the people who leave without a valid reason.
~Sinful

Remember that for every action there is an equal and opposite reaction, so choose wisely when thinking about your next step,
{SA}ROE|ghost What a Face

{SA}CL|ghost wrote:
Please re-review this and keep in mind that as of May 05-2011 this will now go into effect. SA has sent out an email to every single member in the clan warning them of this. Some had taken the opportunity and had rejoined and are now very active members. But as for the other there chance is now over. So if you decide to resign from the {SA} clan you will no longer be allowed to join back.

Back to top Go down
THEANNIHILATOR

Age : 25 Registration date : 2011-06-22 Number of posts : 29 Location :

PostSubject: Re: THEANNIHILATOR Application!!!! AKA INFAMOUS420 (Rejected)   Mon 14 Nov 2011 - 2:13

alrioght i think i understand hat your trying to say it is up to Ghost rambo or Sin to decide what going on.

Last edited by THEANNIHILATOR on Mon 14 Nov 2011 - 2:35; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
{SA}CPT|Donkeh
Captain
Captain

Age : 19 Registration date : 2011-06-11 Number of posts : 1293 Location :

PostSubject: Re: THEANNIHILATOR Application!!!! AKA INFAMOUS420 (Rejected)   Mon 14 Nov 2011 - 2:15

THEANNIHILATOR wrote:
so your trying to say i cant re join then. i woulda reciieved that email but at that time i was living in Calgary with out a computer. i woulda responded but no way to be able to sorry for takin so long wbut ok then ill see yah in th eserver Sad

I dont think that ghost wrote this to show you that you cant re-join. Its for documentation purposes, which actually sort of means: Keep in mind, the CROE's and ROE's make the real decision, I wouldnt give up yet.
Back to top Go down
THEANNIHILATOR

PostSubject: Re: THEANNIHILATOR Application!!!! AKA INFAMOUS420 (Rejected)   Mon 14 Nov 2011 - 2:37

sorr guys simpople miussunderstanding there.
Back to top Go down
{SA}ROE|Mozzarella
Elite

Age : 21 Registration date : 2010-08-13 Number of posts : 1472 Location : You tell me

PostSubject: Re: THEANNIHILATOR Application!!!! AKA INFAMOUS420 (Rejected)   Mon 14 Nov 2011 - 3:06

You know, i was literally going to bring this up right now till i saw what ghost posted...Oh well nice catch ghost

Wubb Wubb
Back to top Go down
{SA}CL|ghost

Age : 107 Registration date : 2009-08-22 Number of posts : 2080 Location : Somewhere in the abyss

PostSubject: Re: THEANNIHILATOR Application!!!! AKA INFAMOUS420 (Rejected)   Mon 14 Nov 2011 - 3:33

Yeah Sorry,

Infa because this happens more then it should we had done away with members leaving and coming back. If I had not told you that before then I apologize I thought for sure you knew this rule with regards to coming back.

It also shows people that are thinking about leaving to choose wisely for if they leave then there is no getting back in to {SA}.

Anyhow please don't keep that from you and me chatting on xfire and it also does not mean your not allowed to be a guest on the forum and play on our servers... It just means that you cannot officially become a {SA} member with rank and title.

I hope that clears it up and will for sure pwn with you on the server soon...
Back to top Go down
THEANNIHILATOR

PostSubject: Re: THEANNIHILATOR Application!!!! AKA INFAMOUS420 (Rejected)   Mon 14 Nov 2011 - 3:57

well the only reason i never got that email that you sent was because i moved away for work. I wasnt able to get onto a computer for over a year if i had know n about this rule that was coming into action i woulda responded before the date that you set for it to come into affect is there any way we can work around this? or is this the bottum line?
Back to top Go down
Jeremy'

Age : 20 Registration date : 2010-05-08 Number of posts : 45 Location :

PostSubject: Re: THEANNIHILATOR Application!!!! AKA INFAMOUS420 (Rejected)   Mon 14 Nov 2011 - 20:29

THEANNIHILATOR wrote:
lol yeah sorta all depends on map and whos playin and wat not i would have much more but xfire refuses to work for 1.2 its annoying

xfire me i can help you with that..
Back to top Go down
THEANNIHILATOR

PostSubject: Re: THEANNIHILATOR Application!!!! AKA INFAMOUS420 (Rejected)   Mon 14 Nov 2011 - 20:35

no the location for 1.2 is no where apperently ive searched everywhere on this comp and thers no luck only way for me to get it to work is if i uninstall 1.6 and 1.7 and i will not take the time to do that lol
Back to top Go down
{SA}*5|CROE|Rambo
{SA} Sniper Elite *5 Member
{SA} Sniper Elite *5 Member

Age : 21 Registration date : 2009-03-10 Number of posts : 1109 Location :

PostSubject: Re: THEANNIHILATOR Application!!!! AKA INFAMOUS420 (Rejected)   Mon 21 Nov 2011 - 4:24

ANNIHILATOR aka Infamous,

Im sorry but I have to reject your application to rejoin {SA}. You have Joined twice & left {SA} twice already. Plus our rule that in in effect prevents you from rejoining {SA}.

{SA}*5|CROE|Rambo Cool Cool

Back to top Go down
{SA}CPT|Donkeh
Captain
Captain

Age : 19 Registration date : 2011-06-11 Number of posts : 1293 Location :

PostSubject: Re: THEANNIHILATOR Application!!!! AKA INFAMOUS420 (Rejected)   Mon 21 Nov 2011 - 4:29

Im sorry bud, but keep joining our server, its fun to play with ya. See you on the battlefield soon Smile
Back to top Go down
THEANNIHILATOR

PostSubject: Re: THEANNIHILATOR Application!!!! AKA INFAMOUS420 (Rejected)   Wed 23 Nov 2011 - 4:11

wlell jeeperz man kidna sucks was really lookig forward to rejoin u guys and the last time i left was becuase of real life stuf ineeded to work to live and i waas never abvle to get a computer but iwill still remain on forums and server help out in which ever way i can. as for 1.7 clans they can go away lol cant handle players that have an understanding of sppawn predictions or cmaping predictions and DS awith headset and sound full but yah will see you all int the battle field
Back to top Go down
{SA}CL|ghost

PostSubject: Re: THEANNIHILATOR Application!!!! AKA INFAMOUS420 (Rejected)   Wed 30 Nov 2011 - 0:37

Sounds good brother hope to pwn with you then.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: THEANNIHILATOR Application!!!! AKA INFAMOUS420 (Rejected)   Today at 1:55

Back to top Go down

THEANNIHILATOR Application!!!! AKA INFAMOUS420 (Rejected)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2 Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: New Recruits / Officers :: Apply for {SA} -