HomeGalleryFAQRegisterLog in{SA} Clan Site
Announcements: Be sure to check-in for Roll Call for November!
For information regarding our Ventrilo server, please click here.

Uploaded Image

SA-X's request to join SA (Complete)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
{SA}SA-X
Private
Private

Age : 19 Registration date : 2011-10-30 Number of posts : 248 Location : Massachussetts

PostSubject: SA-X's request to join SA (Complete)   Sun 30 Oct 2011 - 20:07

1. My CoD4 name is SA-X

2. I am 14 years old.

3. I think I should be in SA because I am very dedicated to becoming a sniper and will do anything it takes. I will train very hard to become a great sniper, and I am a very friendly person. I am good at diffusing situations calmly, and I have never rage-quit in my CoD4 (even when I was alone on the server and a guy insisted on using the m4).
4. A screenshot was posted by Jacen and I plan to upload more soon (having windows 7 issues, but working on it).

5. {SA}CP| Jacen Kast, {SA}Donkeh, and {SA}Chevy back me.

Last edited by SA-X on Tue 8 Nov 2011 - 6:31; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
{SA}CPT|Donkeh
Captain
Captain

Age : 19 Registration date : 2011-06-11 Number of posts : 1293 Location :

PostSubject: Re: SA-X's request to join SA (Complete)   Sun 30 Oct 2011 - 20:16

You have a nice app but try making it a proper app by doing it like the sample application in this topic: http://snipersacademy.lforum.biz/t718-sample-application-you-must-read-this-if-you-intend-to-apply-for-a-spot-in-the-clan
You only have to change a few things though but its easier for the recruiters to review.
Back to top Go down
Jacen Kast

Age : 28 Registration date : 2009-04-18 Number of posts : 312 Location : Oklahoma

PostSubject: Re: SA-X's request to join SA (Complete)   Tue 1 Nov 2011 - 4:56

lol I back u considering I told u to put in an app for {SA}
he has plenty of patience to make him a great sniper as well has the talent I do beleive.

So yes I do back him and I have some screen shots with him in it to give him some decent scores

It's the only one I have hope it helps lol
Back to top Go down
{SA}SA-X
Private
Private

Age : 19 Registration date : 2011-10-30 Number of posts : 248 Location : Massachussetts

PostSubject: Re: SA-X's request to join SA (Complete)   Wed 2 Nov 2011 - 0:06

Thanks Jacen. I wanted to talk to you again on the server so I could formally ask, but thanks for finding me, Smile. I also appreciate the screenshot, as I didn't know how to take screenshots until after I did really well. Oh well.

P.S.: I have seen the video for uploading screenshots by {SA}Donkeh, so I am all set.
Back to top Go down
{SA}CPT|Donkeh
Captain
Captain

PostSubject: Re: SA-X's request to join SA (Complete)   Wed 2 Nov 2011 - 2:13

SA-X wrote:
Thanks Jacen. I wanted to talk to you again on the server so I could formally ask, but thanks for finding me, Smile. I also appreciate the screenshot, as I didn't know how to take screenshots until after I did really well. Oh well.

P.S.: I have seen the video for uploading screenshots by {SA}Donkeh, so I am all set.

Thats why I made the video, so that it would help. Id also like to thank you for changing your app. Im still considering my backings (Doesnt really mean a lot) till ive played with you.

Donkeh
Back to top Go down
{SA}SA-X
Private
Private

PostSubject: Re: SA-X's request to join SA (Complete)   Wed 2 Nov 2011 - 2:39

It was nothing, Donkeh. The next time we play, you better be ready to fight. Cool
Back to top Go down
{SA}ROE|Samuri
Elite

Age : 23 Registration date : 2009-03-08 Number of posts : 605 Location :

PostSubject: Re: SA-X's request to join SA (Complete)   Fri 4 Nov 2011 - 8:04

SA-x can u give me a time frame that you are usually on i would love to be able to play with you sometime to see you in action.
Back to top Go down
Jacen Kast

Age : 28 Registration date : 2009-04-18 Number of posts : 312 Location : Oklahoma

PostSubject: Re: SA-X's request to join SA (Complete)   Fri 4 Nov 2011 - 9:09

SA-X wrote:

lol not a problem bud I sit on the forums most of the day anyways, and if you need any help with anything let us know
Back to top Go down
{SA}SA-X
Private
Private

PostSubject: Re: SA-X's request to join SA (Complete)   Sat 5 Nov 2011 - 2:06

{SA}ROE|Samuri wrote:
SA-x can u give me a time frame that you are usually on i would love to be able to play with you sometime to see you in action.

I am typically on around 1-3 P.M. (Eastern Time Zone) on weekends, and on average around 7-10 P.M. on weekdays. Also, just played you today, Very Happy , but it was Tactical Friday, so I don't think that counts... I have two questions though, what do I do if a somebody insists on using an automatic weapon? Do I leave or is there a way to contact an admin? The other is does anyone know where I can find CoD4 screenshots in Windows 7? I looked in the file mentioned in the video and couldn't find it. If you guys don't know I will look it up.
Back to top Go down
Jacen Kast

PostSubject: Re: SA-X's request to join SA (Complete)   Sat 5 Nov 2011 - 9:52

that can depend, What do you use to take screen shots.

For me I use Xfire so that's where all mine go simple and easy and all I have to do is just upload them after I am done.

So try checking there if nothing else
Back to top Go down
{SA}LT|Chevy
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Age : 22 Registration date : 2011-05-01 Number of posts : 622 Location : Car shows

PostSubject: Re: SA-X's request to join SA (Complete)   Sat 5 Nov 2011 - 18:08

i back SA-X hes a good player. knows the rules.
Back to top Go down
{SA}SA-X
Private
Private

PostSubject: Re: SA-X's request to join SA (Complete)   Sat 5 Nov 2011 - 20:02

{SA}CP| Jacen Kast wrote:
that can depend, What do you use to take screen shots.

For me I use Xfire so that's where all mine go simple and easy and all I have to do is just upload them after I am done.

So try checking there if nothing else

I don't have an Xfire account, but I use the CoD4 screenshot setup. However, when I went to the folder where the screenshots were supposed to be, there wasn't a folder. I have the retail copy, but I also have a steam account, and every time I looked at steam to see if it stored the screens there, it was empty. I am going to look up where they go on Windows 7, but I might just get an Xfire account...
Back to top Go down
{SA}CPT|Donkeh
Captain
Captain

PostSubject: Re: SA-X's request to join SA (Complete)   Sat 5 Nov 2011 - 20:08

I back SA-X, good player, enforces the rules, will become a great sniper.
Back to top Go down
{SA}*5|CROE|Rambo
{SA} Sniper Elite *5 Member

Age : 21 Registration date : 2009-03-10 Number of posts : 1109 Location :

PostSubject: Re: SA-X's request to join SA (Complete)   Mon 7 Nov 2011 - 4:09

SA-X,

Your application is now under review so keep an eye out for the any updates!!!!
but feel free to continue updating your application as nessecary.

{SA} Members feel free to continue posting reply's to this application as they will also be reviewed

{SA}*5|CROE|Rambo Cool Cool

Back to top Go down
{SA}SA-X
Private
Private

PostSubject: Re: SA-X's request to join SA (Complete)   Tue 8 Nov 2011 - 6:29

Thanks Rambo, and congrats on CROE (you did get promoted, right?). Anyway, i will not be as active for 3-4 days because of a big school project, but on Friday it will be back to normal. Just wanted to let you know.
Back to top Go down
Kain

Age : 22 Registration date : 2009-03-21 Number of posts : 974 Location : USA Kentucky

PostSubject: Re: SA-X's request to join SA (Complete)   Tue 8 Nov 2011 - 7:25

SA-X I've seen you on a bit. Stay active. Keep a level head.
You'll get in with no issues.

Best of luck

`Kain
Back to top Go down
{SA}*5|CROE|Rambo

Age : 21 Registration date : 2009-03-10 Number of posts : 1109 Location :

PostSubject: Re: SA-X's request to join SA (Complete)   Fri 11 Nov 2011 - 4:46

Hello SA-X,

Congrats on becoming our newest Recruit please change your tags to {SA}Rct.

Keep kicking AZZ!!!

Please review this below:
http://snipersacademy.lforum.biz/apply-for-sa-f3/joining-sa-rct-tags-t1105.htm

http://snipersacademy.lforum.biz/officer-positions-f5/ranks-and-their-meaning-t752.htm?highlight=ranks

http://snipersacademy.lforum.biz/news-and-updates-f1/snipersacadamy1-server-rules-t865.htm?highlight=rules

Please now change your name on:

-Forum
-Server
-Xfire (If available)
-Ventrilo

EXAMPLE = {SA}Rct.SA-X or {SA}Rct|SA-X

{SA}*5|CROE|Rambo Cool Cool

Back to top Go down
{SA}CPT|Donkeh
Captain
Captain

PostSubject: Re: SA-X's request to join SA (Complete)   Fri 11 Nov 2011 - 11:42

Congratulations buddy, keep up the good work and dont stop pwning.
Back to top Go down
Jacen Kast

PostSubject: Re: SA-X's request to join SA (Complete)   Fri 11 Nov 2011 - 13:07

Way to go SA-X knew you had it roflmao
Back to top Go down
{SA}SA-X
Private
Private

PostSubject: Re: SA-X's request to join SA (Complete)   Fri 11 Nov 2011 - 17:58

Thank you guys so much. I truly appreciate it, and I won't let you guys down. Thanks to all that supported me, and I look forward to sniping with you guys. One question, can I post to all the topcs now, or do I have access to only some?
Back to top Go down
{SA}CPT|Donkeh
Captain
Captain

PostSubject: Re: SA-X's request to join SA (Complete)   Fri 11 Nov 2011 - 20:24

{SA}Rct|SA-X wrote:
Thank you guys so much. I truly appreciate it, and I won't let you guys down. Thanks to all that supported me, and I look forward to sniping with you guys. One question, can I post to all the topcs now, or do I have access to only some?

You have acces to all sections now, though I think you did before. Only section you can't see is the special admin section, which no one can see except for the admins higher then the ROE rank I think (or ROE ofcourse Wink)
Back to top Go down
{SA}ROE|Mozzarella
Elite

Age : 21 Registration date : 2010-08-13 Number of posts : 1472 Location : You tell me

PostSubject: Re: SA-X's request to join SA (Complete)   Fri 11 Nov 2011 - 21:23

If you do not yet have ventrilo, you can enhance your experience here at {SA} by getting it. Get to know people better, and be able to tactically take out your enemy.

Here is the info

http://snipersacademy.lforum.biz/t1758-ventrilo-server#14805

This server is a private server, for {SA} members only. You will not give the password to anyone, not even if you are trying to recruit them.

Wubb Wubb
Back to top Go down
{SA}CL|ghost
Sniper Academy Clan Leader
Sniper Academy Clan Leader

Age : 107 Registration date : 2009-08-22 Number of posts : 2080 Location : Somewhere in the abyss

PostSubject: Re: SA-X's request to join SA (Complete)   Sat 12 Nov 2011 - 9:04

Congrats brother and I will see you on the battlefield to kick some SA azz with yah!

{SA}CL|ghost
Back to top Go down
{SA}SA-X
Private
Private

PostSubject: Re: SA-X's request to join SA (Complete)   Wed 16 Nov 2011 - 6:02

I am really sorry about this, but I can no longer play COD4 because my computer erased a file that is needed to play the game, and currently I do not have the disc to reinstall. I will not be able to get the disc until the beginning of Jan, and I am really sorry and I understand if you guys postpone my app because I cannot play.
Back to top Go down
{SA}ROE|Mozzarella
Elite

Age : 21 Registration date : 2010-08-13 Number of posts : 1472 Location : You tell me

PostSubject: Re: SA-X's request to join SA (Complete)   Wed 16 Nov 2011 - 7:03

We all have computer problems, and if you want help in getting it sooner, im sure someone can send you the files via email or xfire or whatever.

Wubb Wubb
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SA-X's request to join SA (Complete)   Today at 4:16

Back to top Go down

SA-X's request to join SA (Complete)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 4 Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: New Recruits / Officers :: Apply for {SA} -