HomeGalleryFAQRegisterLog in{SA} Clan Site
Announcements: Be sure to check-in for Roll Call for November!
For information regarding our Ventrilo server, please click here.

Uploaded Image
 

LOA Chevy (Need Time To Self)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Author Message
{SA}LT|Chevy
Lieutenant
Lieutenant



Age : 22 Registration date : 2011-05-01 Number of posts : 622 Location : Car shows

PostSubject: LOA Chevy (Need Time To Self)   Sun 4 Dec 2011 - 10:35

Lately I've been very stressed with work and school, plus I just rejoined my martial arts class and my sister has dance lessons every weekend and has a recital coming up soon. I've been thinking about just leaving CoD all together though because I find that games on the ps3 such as Midnight Club, have been holding more interest towards me right now and I am just getting sick of the computer because the only game I have on it that I play is CoD4. But even if I don't quit CoD I am also debating whether I want to just move to version 1.6 and leave 1.0/1.2 behind. I just have a lot to think about and need my time Sad I will see you all soon.
Back to top Go down
{SA}ROE|Mozzarella
Elite




Age : 21 Registration date : 2010-08-13 Number of posts : 1472 Location : You tell me

PostSubject: Re: LOA Chevy (Need Time To Self)   Sun 4 Dec 2011 - 21:49

Well, every once in a while we need a break from gaming. I just hope that you dont leave cod altogether.

Good luck
_________________
(~^.^)~

Wubb Wubb
Back to top Go down
Jacen Kast




Age : 28 Registration date : 2009-04-18 Number of posts : 312 Location : Oklahoma

PostSubject: Re: LOA Chevy (Need Time To Self)   Sun 4 Dec 2011 - 23:34

I agree could always do what I have always done just kinda go do other things then come back and get back into it.

So yes Chevy I really understand your point of view on this as I sometimes feel the same way, so take a break from CoD and go do other things and know we will always be here to back you up bud
Back to top Go down
{SA}LT|Chevy
Lieutenant
Lieutenant



Age : 22 Registration date : 2011-05-01 Number of posts : 622 Location : Car shows

PostSubject: Re: LOA Chevy (Need Time To Self)   Mon 5 Dec 2011 - 5:35

{SA}CP| Jacen Kast wrote:
I agree could always do what I have always done just kinda go do other things then come back and get back into it.

So yes Chevy I really understand your point of view on this as I sometimes feel the same way, so take a break from CoD and go do other things and know we will always be here to back you up bud

I know you guys are always here, thats why i love being a part of this clan, but i havent even been on CoD all that much lately and when i have i mostly go to my v1.6 folder instead of 1.0/1.2 and i cant get 1.7 because of download issues with my computer that im not even concerned about cuz i dont think i would like 1.7 but its whatever. we will see.


Last edited by {SA}CP|Chevy on Mon 5 Dec 2011 - 23:51; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
{SA}ROE|Mozzarella
Elite




Age : 21 Registration date : 2010-08-13 Number of posts : 1472 Location : You tell me

PostSubject: Re: LOA Chevy (Need Time To Self)   Mon 5 Dec 2011 - 6:17

{SA}CP|Chevy wrote:
when i have i mostly go to my v1.6 folder instead of 1.0/1.2 and i cant get 1.6 because of download issues with my computer that im not even concerned about cuz i dont think i would like 1.7 but its whatever. we will see.

lol what?
_________________
(~^.^)~

Wubb Wubb
Back to top Go down
{SA}Slixk
Corporal
Corporal



Age : 22 Registration date : 2011-04-28 Number of posts : 96 Location : some where Under the Influence

PostSubject: Re: LOA Chevy (Need Time To Self)   Mon 5 Dec 2011 - 6:27

I'll miss my Boobinator =( sad to see you go for a while even though I just came back to play with all of you hope you figure everything out and have time to play CoD4 with us
Back to top Go down
{SA}LT|Chevy
Lieutenant
Lieutenant



Age : 22 Registration date : 2011-05-01 Number of posts : 622 Location : Car shows

PostSubject: Re: LOA Chevy (Need Time To Self)   Mon 5 Dec 2011 - 23:51

{SA}ROE|Mozzarella wrote:
{SA}CP|Chevy wrote:
when i have i mostly go to my v1.6 folder instead of 1.0/1.2 and i cant get 1.6 because of download issues with my computer that im not even concerned about cuz i dont think i would like 1.7 but its whatever. we will see.

lol what?

Made a typo, its corrected.
Back to top Go down
{SA}CL|ghost
Sniper Academy Clan Leader
Sniper Academy Clan Leader



Age : 107 Registration date : 2009-08-22 Number of posts : 2080 Location : Somewhere in the abyss

PostSubject: Re: LOA Chevy (Need Time To Self)   Tue 6 Dec 2011 - 1:53

Chevy,

What your are doing is smart by giving yourself sometime to reflect on your future of COD4. Most of us just need that sometimes. Where coming back from a break from playing all or just certain games, we are refreshed and enjoy the game again.

So enjoy the break, get your schooling done but keep your eyes on the forum because you may just change your mind that much sooner with the up coming {SA} member challenge.





Even a sniper needs to rest sometimes to make sure that when the kill shot is needed, it will be provided with quick and deadly efficiency!

{SA}CL|ghost
Back to top Go down
{SA}LT|Chevy
Lieutenant
Lieutenant



Age : 22 Registration date : 2011-05-01 Number of posts : 622 Location : Car shows

PostSubject: Re: LOA Chevy (Need Time To Self)   Wed 7 Dec 2011 - 18:18

{SA}CL|ghost wrote:
Chevy,

What your are doing is smart by giving yourself sometime to reflect on your future of COD4. Most of us just need that sometimes. Where coming back from a break from playing all or just certain games, we are refreshed and enjoy the game again.

So enjoy the break, get your schooling done but keep your eyes on the forum because you may just change your mind that much sooner with the up coming {SA} member challenge.





Even a sniper needs to rest sometimes to make sure that when the kill shot is needed, it will be provided with quick and deadly efficiency!

{SA}CL|ghost

Thanks Ghost.
Back to top Go down
{SA}MG|REPOMAN
Major
Major



Age : 40 Registration date : 2009-04-11 Number of posts : 448 Location : Pacific Ocean

PostSubject: Re: LOA Chevy (Need Time To Self)   Wed 7 Dec 2011 - 19:41

I understand what you mean. My daily hours of operation keeps me away from this wonderful clan. When I actually have time to log on my computer just takes too long to work. I’m still trying to find funds for a faster computer.

Aloha
Back to top Go down
http://sa-snipersacademy.co.cc
{SA}LT|Chevy
Lieutenant
Lieutenant



Age : 22 Registration date : 2011-05-01 Number of posts : 622 Location : Car shows

PostSubject: Re: LOA Chevy (Need Time To Self)   Thu 29 Dec 2011 - 22:39

Close topic, im not leaving and i have been back for awhile now.
Back to top Go down
{SA}*5|CROE|Rambo
{SA} Sniper Elite *5 Member
{SA} Sniper Elite *5 Member



Age : 21 Registration date : 2009-03-10 Number of posts : 1109 Location :

PostSubject: Re: LOA Chevy (Need Time To Self)   Fri 30 Dec 2011 - 0:04

Closed as requested.




{SA}*5|CROE|Rambo Cool Cool
_________________
{SA} ALL THE WAY....... {SA}OOOORRRRRAAAAHHHHH!!!!!!

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content





PostSubject: Re: LOA Chevy (Need Time To Self)   Today at 1:47

Back to top Go down

LOA Chevy (Need Time To Self)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: {SA} Member Presence :: Leave of Absence (LOA) -